Bookings, No Show & Transferring Programs
• Please note that all programs have limited space. Registrations are on a first come, first served basis. To be added to a waiting list for a program, please contact the Executive Director directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Registrations are only considered final when full payment is made.
• Refunds are not available for any programming once the program has started or if the participant has to leave due to behaviour issues.
• Absences are non-refundable and non-transferable
• Transfers between programs can be arranged, at no cost, up to 7 days before the program start date (based on availability.)
• All cancellation/refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Executive Director. Refund requests may take 2 weeks to process.
• An administrative fee of $25.00 per participant will be applied to a program that is dropped more than 7 days before its start date.
• Less than 7 days before the start date a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration cost will apply.
Long Term Planning
Our longer term goals include providing training for adults and coaches, while increasing our youth programming.
Online with registration
Flatwater Paddling Yukon Society
c/o Sport Yukon
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1H1